Cell viability and growth is as dependent on media formulated to meet your cells’ needs as it is in the right microenvironment. That’s why we crafted our own medias tailored for maximal cell health and rapid expansion, while still maintaining cell state and composition.
Avatar’s proprietary media kits are optimized for specific cell types and include tumor/tissue dissociation buffers and xeno-free, chemically defined media optimized for rapid expansion of primary cells.
Kits and consumables. Our medias are available for a range of cell types including Xcellr8 for expanding challenging tumor populations in culture, and Tcellr8 tailored toward rapid expansion and enrichment of T-cells.
- Xcellr8 Kit: Primary Tumor Cell Expansion Kit
- Dissoci8 Kit: Gentle Cell Dissociation Kit
- XCM Plates: Collagen-Coated plates for adherent cell culture
Protocols. We offer a range of simple, standardized protocols for tumor cells, stem cells, and immune cells. All of them were developed with key opinion leaders and expert customer contributors and cover a range of applications:
- Primary tumor expansion and organoid formation
- High yield fibroblast to iPSC reprogramming
- iPSC differentiation & maturation to neuronal lineages
- Late-stage maturation of iPS-derived cardiomyocytes
- Macrophage differentiation from monocytes